Thursday, January 20, 2011

Newbie! / I Will See America in 2011

I'm new to the world of scrapbooking. I've been dabbling in it for the last 3 years or so, but just in the last couple months I've decided "Why not?" and I've dived in head first. I haven't taken to a hobbie this fast or with this much enthusiasm since...well, probably since my Lord of the Rings obsession in high school. I love how it combines my life-long loves of journaling, pretty papers, fun stickers, photography, and chronicling, cherishing and sharing memories. I'm not sure how far I'll go with this blog, but it seems like fun!
This is my most recent L/O, for the January Word Prompt Challenge on Scrapbook Challenges: http://scrapbookchallenges.ning.com/forum/topics/112-word-prompt-challenge

My boyfriend and I are planning a great American road trip, for which we are working hard planning and saving and we are VERY excited.

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Nice LO and nice blog. I have just started to try and keep mine updated.

patti west said...

hi Amber! Saw your blog link at Scrapbook Challenges. Your lo has fab design and color! The photo is great too. 27 years ago, before the hubs and I were married, we hopped in my little red car and drove from NY to Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park. We saw much of the US during our 2 week adventure. We've been traveling ever since and just this past September we went to Yosemite NP in CA. It was fab! We've now been to 16 National Parks all over the US. Good luck to you and your boyfriend. Happy travels! ~patti :)

Anonymous said...

What a great project!! Last summer I went to NYC, then we flew to San Francisco and drove to LA, San Diego and Las Vegas. Then we flew to Miami and then drove to Orlando to see the parks. It was quite a trip!!
Where do you live? I'm from France!

Beeceecreativity said...

welcome to the fabulous world of scrapping online.. I was you in Sept 2009.. can't believe all I have learned and shared since finding so many great friends who share in the same passion for scrapping... enjoy and have fun... hugs Bev

Post a Comment