Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thanks sunshine!

Waiting for the photos in the mail, working on more cards...













I need to find a trick for taking better photos of my things! The button there is coffee brown, and the colors should be more vibrant.
This one was to play with my new punch I found on sale. This one can go with the color challenge at The Play Date Cafe AND the color challenge at ColourQ! It's funny when they end up similar like that. Only, I didn't post this by the end of yesterday, so the only contest still valid is the ColourQ one.

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is fun, I love that edge punch!

Sylvia said...

How fun! What a cute border, Amber. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

Unknown said...

Very cute and fun! Thanks for playing at CQC this week! :)

LeAnne said...

Very clever use of the colors! Thanks for playing with us at the CQC this week!

savvy teaching tips said...

Wow - fabulous work. Thanks for joining us.

Christina said...

Cute card, Amber! The border punch looks great on the patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

Post a Comment